Thank you for your interest to write for us!
We love good content and are always looking for quality articles. A variety of people has published articles on Best Oral Hygiene, including dentists, dental hygienists, and oral hygiene enthusiasts.
Let’s provide you with a bit of background on our audience, so you can determine whether your article could be eligible for publication on bestoralhygiene.com.
We have a broad audience ranging between 18 and 40 years old, nicely distributed between the sexes.
We value our audience. We are therefore looking for content that provides useful information, tips, and product reviews.
Make sure to write original, useful content without to much fuzz. Take that extra hour to create a great article, that way our audience will benefit, as will you, since your exposure will increase dramatically as well!
The article should be in line with one of these topics:
- Oral or Dental Information and Education
- Oral Health and Hygiene, including Dental Health and Hygiene
- Oral or Dental Disease
- Oral or Dental Information for Dental Professionals
- “Life Hacks” for Improving Oral Health and Hygiene
- Oral or Dental Product Reviews
- Kids Oral or Dental Health, Hygiene, Disease and Product reviews
- Jaw-Related Issues
Does the subject of your article not typically fit these topics, but you do think it could be of interest to our readers, please feel free to submit the article for review.
Finally, some rules of engagement.
Guest Blogger Rules
1. Content must be detailed, unique and informative
- The written content must be 100% unique and pass Copyscape.
- The article should be at least 800 words, but preferably 1000 words or more.
- The article should be detailed and compact. No Jibber Jabber. The content should be informative and not merely an article for self-promotion or search engine optimization (SEO) purposes.
Make it interesting by adding details and take that extra 1 hour to create an awesome article.
2. Spelling and Grammar
The spelling and grammar should be correct. We won’t accept posts with spelling or grammar errors.
- The article should only contain links to quality content, i.e. links that benefit our readers. We reserve the right to remove, change, or to add new links to the content.
- The article should contain a minimum of 4 quality links. There is no upper limit to the number of links, but bear in mind the point raised in 3.1.
- You cannot link to your website in the body text. You will be given 1 link to your website from 2 pages: below the article content and on our contributor’s page. We, therefore, require a photograph and short author biography that we can add to the “About the Author” section.
Best Oral Hygiene reserves the right to edit, revise or to not post the article when it does not meet our expectations, or the topic does not match our vision.
Following publication on bestoralhygiene.com, the article written by the guest writer will be the intellectual property of Best Oral Hygiene. The content may therefore not be duplicated, spun, or posted on another website.
It is highly preferred that the guest writer interacts with the readers when comments are posted in response to the guest post.
By submitting your article to Best Oral Hygiene you comply and agree with these rules.
Submit Your Article
Use the form below to submit your article and we will be in touch.
Your file cannot exceed 250 Kb in size and should be in .doc or .pdf format.