Website Carson-Tahoe Regional Healthcare
The Carson-Tahoe Regional Healthcare is looking for highly talented and motivated individuals for their Carson City, NV 89703 clinics. If you are interested in the long-term career progression then apply for RN – Behavioral Health Services in Carson City, NV 89703.
Job: RN – Behavioral Health Services
Company: Carson-Tahoe Regional Healthcare
Location: Carson City, NV 89703
About Carson Tahoe Health
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Behavioral Health Services has 52 bed inpatient and 10 bed crisis triage outpatient unit. Programs provided by the unit include inpatient adult psychiatric treatment, medically supervised chemical detoxification, 14-day rehabilitation chemical dependency program, senior pathways geriatric program for problems with aging and coordinated aftercare programs / discharge planning.
As a Registered Nurse the successful candidate will be responsible for administering the fundamentals of the nursing process, contributing to the nursing assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning implementation and evaluation.
Hold a valid Nevada RN License or Interim Permit.
Current BLS certification
2 years psychiatric nursing experience preferred.
BSN or above preferred.
Top 5 Reasons to Live in Carson City, Nevada
· Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
· Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
· Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
· We are minutes from Reno known as the ‘biggest little city in the world’ – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
· Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system
· No State Income Tax
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
· 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Referral Bonuses
· On Site Education & Certification Programs
· Night Shift $5000 Sign on Bonus
· Relocation Available
To apply for this job please visit pm.healthcaresource.com.