Website Moda Health
Applications are invited by the Moda Health for the role of Lead Dental Customer Service Representative. Applications are open now and apply before application deadline.
Job: Lead Dental Customer Service Representative
Company: Moda Health
Location: Milwaukie, OR 97222 (Milwaukie Business-Industry area)
Let’s do great things, together
Founded in Oregon in 1955, Moda is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. Today, like then, we’re focused on building a better future for healthcare. That starts by offering outstanding coverage to our members, compassionate support to our community and comprehensive benefits to our employees. It keeps going by connecting with neighbors to create healthy spaces and places, together.
Moda is currently seeking a Lead Dental Customer Service Rep who will provide customer service to members of multiple benefit plans by analyzing the callers’ needs and by providing timely and accurate responses; answer calls from policyholders, members, agents, providers, and others regarding benefits or other issues; review and submits correct claims to support to make adjustments, supports CSR’s, backs up and supports supervisor with questions, coaching, training and reports.
1. Provide back up and support to supervisor of unit. This includes assessing performances, phone monitoring, training, orientation, participating in question and answer sessions for CSR I & IIs.
2. Handle difficult telephone calls and contract issues.
3. Provide accurate information in a professional manner.
4. At the Supervisors discretion, aid in responding to calls that come in for the Supervisor.
5. Ensure that Supervisor is aware of CSR feedback within unit.
6. Monitor ACD terminal to determine if more phone coverage is needed.
7. Provide back up phone coverage as needed or requested by supervisor.
8. Ability to repeatedly analyze situations, communicate effectively in a fast paced environment that can include dealing with angry people.
9. May assist Sales and Account Services by presenting customer service demonstrations or making service calls.
10. Provide back up to Dental Customer Service Trainer as needed.
11. Apply mathematical skills to determine correct benefit information.
12. Provide customer service to walk-in members.
13. Review, update and become familiar with new and revised benefit information or claim processing procedures.
14. Answer claim benefit questions on both group and individual products. Provide solutions to problems, confirm eligibility, explain benefits and/or plan coverage.
15. Exercise judgment, initiative, and discretion in confidential and sensitive manners.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
Are you ready to be a betterist?
If you’re ready to make a difference that matters, we want to hear from you. Because it’s time to discover what’s possible.
Together, we can be more. We can be better.
Moda Health seeks to allow equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
1. High school diploma or equivalent. 2. Knowledge of dental terminology. 3. 2 years experience as an Moda customer service or equivalent work experience. 4. Proficiency in Groufacts and Claimfacts and related system functions. 5. Ability to handle stressful situations as well as having good judgement and decision-making skills. 6. Ability to organize and prioritize work. 7. Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. 8. Strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonostrated ability to handle and resolve complaints, correct errors, and resolve issues with little assistance. 9. Ability to communicate positively, patiently, and courteously with callers. 10. Ability to work well under pressure; work with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities. 11. Ability to back up supervisor, answer questions from other reps, assist in training or orientation and complete reports. 12. Demonstrated ability to consistently comply with company rules and policies. 13. Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image. 14. Ability to come into work on time and on a daily basis.
To apply for this job please visit ejob.bz.