Website Tyler Junior College
A new role Supervising Dentist, Dental Hygiene is available in Tyler, TX 75701. Highly motivated candidates are encouraged to apply. Please check full job details offered by Tyler Junior College below.
Job: Supervising Dentist, Dental Hygiene
Company: Tyler Junior College
Location: Tyler, TX 75701
An adjunct faculty position responsible to the Dean, Nursing and Health Sciences and Department Chair, Dental Studies for supervising students in a clinical setting at the on-campus dental hygiene clinic. Duties may include day and evening classes. Other responsibilities include:
1. Providing instruction and evaluation in the classroom, laboratory and/or clinical setting.
2. Assisting in coordination of all dental clinic activities.
3. Providing state mandated supervision for applicable dental procedures.
4. Performing other duties as assigned by dean and/or department chair.
1. Doctor of Dental Surgery degree required.
2. Current Texas license to practice professional dentistry required OR current Texas Dental Faculty license.
3. Current Health Care Provider, CPR training required.
4. Must have at least three years recent clinical experience-teaching experience preferred.
5. Willingness to utilize distance learning strategies and latest multi-media technologies.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to work with diverse groups of individuals.
8. Willingness to maintain student and patient confidentiality.
9. College level teaching experience highly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit tjc.csod.com.